So, I need to blog more and I have a lot of things I want to blog about – which is perhaps apart of the problem – but also, I don’t just want to write them. I want to put some writing/blogging umph into them which I don’t know where to get from. Anybody sell that? I also realised this is my 20th post so, 20 questions seems bladddy abaaaht raaiiit. Anyway, in this blog post I thought I’d do this 20 questions tag because you guys might want to know these bits and bobs about me. Some of my answers are long winded but I’m not a one word answer person!
1. Thing you cannot leave the house without? A phone and my bag with my purse in.
2. Favorite brand of makeup? Rimmel for the highstreet. I’m not loyal to any high end brands.
3. Favorite flower? I don’t think I have one.
4. Favorite clothing store? New look.
5. Favorite perfume? I don’t actually have much of a perfume collection but Armani Diamonds “Summer”, or Body Shop Lychee Flower.
6. Heels or flats? Flats 98% of the time. Heels for a good time or special occasion!
7. Do you make good grades? Average, I would say.
8. Favorite colors? This is actually really hard for me. Is it bad that I’m nearly 20 and I’m still undecided on my favourite colour. If people ask me this I usually say I don’t have one, but one of my most liked colours are royal/electric blue.
9. Do you drink energy drinks? Not really. Rarely.
10. Do you drink juice? Yerrrp. Orange juice with bits!
11. Do you like swimming? Yes, but I don’t go often enough.
12. Do you eat fries with a fork? No.
13. Favorite moisturizer? Ihave only ever used one and that’s Nivea Soft.
14. Do you want to get married later on in life? Yeahhh 🙂
15. Do you get mad easily? No, I’m known for not getting angry or pissed at things which other people around me would go mad at!
16. Are you into ghost hunting? Noooo!
17. Any phobias? Moths, mainly. I’m not big on insects.
18. Do you bite your nails? No.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience? Not really, but I am prone to accidents.
20. Do you drink coffee? Occasionally, either if its exam season or I’m running late haven’t had breakfast on the way to uni I’ll pick up a Costa! I use to work in a coffee shop it was my first proper job!
Hope you guys enjoyed that! Tell me something about yourselves in the comments!