I always love watching this tag video on Youtube, and I love that it’s moved over to the blogosphere because I love reading the posts too, which gives me an excuse to do it too!
So here are my answers to the questions!
1. Favorite candle scent? – I don’t own any candles, but I do own a wax tart burner, which is kind of like a candle alternative. Instead of candles you buy the scented wax “tarts”, which when heated give off a scent. At the moment in my wax tart burner I have a mixture of a 2 berry scented wax tarts with a marshmallow one.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? – I drink tea on an everyday basis all year round. But, I only drink coffee or hot chocolate when I’m outside, which is usually from Costa. I like to get a soya milk mocha with cream, or infused with honeycomb syrup, or toffee nut syrup.
3. What’s the best fall memory you have? – Erm, I don’t really have a specific memory that sticks out as “oh, that reminds me of autumn”, but I love the feeling of Autumn because I associate it with a fresh start in the new academic year. NERDLIFE.
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? – Dark lips!
5. Best fragrance for fall? – I don’t really wear perfume according to season because I don’t really own many perfumes. But, out of the perfumes I do have it’d have to be Armani Code.
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food? – We don’t really celebrate Thanksgiving over here in England, but I love autumn because it’s the time when hot food is so yummy and comforting to eat.
7. What is autumn weather like where you live? – I live in the northwest of England, but I think in England generally some days in autumn are really crisp and clear, whereas others are rainy.
8. Most worn sweater? – Erm, for home wear it’s this old neon orange hoodie from I was about when I was 14, but I wouldn’t wear that out. But, for casual wear outside I love layering long, thick cardigans over jeans.
9. Must-have nail polish this fall? – I wear nail polish, or own any!
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? – Jumping in leaf piles.
11. Skinny jeans or leggings? – Skinny Jeans.
12. Combat boots or Uggs? – Combat boots.
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? – I’ve never had it, but I like roasted pumpkin, or butter squash, as a side vegetable for meals.
14. Favorite fall TV show? – In all honesty, I don’t really watch TV very often. It’s quite weird I use to watch various programs, or at least record them for later, then somehow I just stopped, and now I don’t follow any sort of series.
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit? – I just listen to whats in the charts.
So, I hope you guys really enjoyed that! I TAG all of you reading, and if you girls decide to do the post then please leave me a link in the comments! If you’re new to my blog please subscribe because I post regularly about my thoughts, and life, and beauty!