I love reading beauty wishlist posts, (probably because it feeds my socially engineered consumerism, and makes me want to part with my money. Or, as Freud would argue that this list is just a manifestation of my chain of substitutes in my unconscious which is taking me further and further away from what I really want, but I can’t really have what I really want, or know anymore what I really want, because its become so deeply repressed).
Okay, weirdness and psychoanalysis over, and on to the list!
1) Benefit Little Love potions – £29.50
2) Origins High Potency Night-a-Mins? Mineral Enriched oil-free Renewal Cream – £34.00
3) Loreal Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum – £11.33
4) Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask – £30.00
5) The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream – £10
6) Hydraluron Moisture Booster – £24.99
8) Dior Pure Poison – £47.00
9) Marc Jacobs Honey Gift Set – £53.00
10) Laura Mercier – Silk Creme Foundation – £33.00
And that is the end of
my chain of substitutes beauty wish list.
I’m in a bizarre humour as I write this, but tell me if any of these are on your beauty or skincare wishlist, or if you have any of these what do you think of them?