I thought I’d do this questiony-type blog post just because I’m writing this in the past (Hello future self!) because of exam and assignment deadlines.
1. Name a beauty routine you barely do: I don’t have a routine for anything I just do what needs doing.
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Yeah, I deep clean them once a fortnight. My brush collection isn’t very big so, I don’t have an alternative brush for many of my brushes so, when it’s dirty it has to be washed. Plus, I only wear make up to uni, and it’s usually the “no make-up make up” I opt for, or on special occasions.
3. How long would you last with chipped nail varnish? I don’t wear nail varnish so my nails are never chipped. However if I catch my nail or break it then I pretty much have to deal with it as soon as I get home.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish even if you need it (i.e foundation, top coat, etc.) I try to replace something just before it finishes, so like when I know I’ve only got two or three uses left I’ll look into getting a replacement, or something else.
5. What is your worst beauty habit? I will literally do everything and anything there is to do before I take my make up off when I get back from somewhere because I just find it sooo much effort!
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time? Studying.
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until last minute or not? No, I don’t like to be rushed it so, I’ll usually take my time. My family tell me in advance for their sake because they know how I’m like if I’m rushed I turn into The Hulk!
8. Can you commit to spending bans? Yeah, my spending addiction has a pattern I can go ages without shopping but then if I buy something it triggers it and I have to buy quite a lot to put it back to sleep.
9. How organised is your makeup collection? It’s not a very big collection at all so, I keep the stuff I use regularly, or something I’m making an effort to use on my dressing table so I can see it, but all my other make up fits into one drawer in my dressing table.
10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post? I don’t know perhaps nearly 3 weeks! I think that’s what happened between July, August, and September. This is why I’ve done some of these “prepared earlier posts” this time.
I hope you guy’s enjoyed that! If you do this post then leave me a link in the comments, and also tell me if we share any beauty qualities or traits?
Like & Subscribe.